WATERSOLUBLE MIXTURE OF COCCIDIOSTATS, ANTIBIOTICS AND VITAMINS
- Instestinal and Caecal Coccidosis
- Prevention and treatment of infections caused by gram positive and gram negative bacteria e,g Pullorum disease, Fowl Typhoid, Intestinal infections, Omphalitis etc.
- Vitamin deficiency during and after stress.
- PIGLETS: Diarrhoe and Enteritus
- RABBITS: Intestinal Coccidiosis
|WATER SOLUBLE POWDER||UNIT||COMPOSITION PER 100G|
|Sulfaquinoxaline Sodium||mg||4, 000.00|
|DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION|
Broillers:0.5g per litre of drinking water for 3days
Layers:0.5g per litre of drinking water for 1 day Treat for another day
|TREATMENT Broillers:1.0g per litre of drinking water for 3days Layers: 1.0g per litre of drinking water for 2days. Then withdraw for 1day|
MEAT 10 DAYS EGGS to DAYS
SHELF LIFE AT 25C: 1 year (12months)